www.poxmafia.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yo ho ho .. Spal & Alex and rest of The PoX

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Devastos
Devastos

Yo ho ho ..  Spal & Alex and rest of The PoX Empty
PostSubject: Yo ho ho .. Spal & Alex and rest of The PoX   Yo ho ho ..  Spal & Alex and rest of The PoX Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:58 pm

Hello every1 cheers
My name is BaRt (Dev) and I'm RL of Spal and was drunk one night in Poland with Alex "the Snake" as well Razz, which doesn't make me one of true PoX or so ..
Hail POX MAFIA and old times
Back to top Go down
Buscens
Council

PostSubject: Re: Yo ho ho .. Spal & Alex and rest of The PoX   Yo ho ho ..  Spal & Alex and rest of The PoX Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:32 pm

Doubt there is anyone in the neighbourhood of Poland , Norway, Sweden and whatever is around there that hasn't been drunk with our "snake" xDD
Back to top Go down
Ripus The Pox
Leader
Ripus The Pox

PostSubject: Re: Yo ho ho .. Spal & Alex and rest of The PoX   Yo ho ho ..  Spal & Alex and rest of The PoX Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:39 am

haha, nice old memories, just returned back from pRoland, time to get some sleep
Back to top Go down
Devastos
Devastos

PostSubject: Re: Yo ho ho .. Spal & Alex and rest of The PoX   Yo ho ho ..  Spal & Alex and rest of The PoX Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:47 pm

WoW, what a quick respond Buscens Razz
Nice to hear(read) u guys, wish to get fucked up again one day & have a good time with some gr8 comapnians + some beauties araund Twisted Evil to don't look like bunch of gays Razz hahahah clown

P.S
On Antica u can catch me up sometimes @ Eudorius Cabaal or on my elysian main char Devastos
Peace out Wink
Back to top Go down
Valo
Admin
Valo

PostSubject: Re: Yo ho ho .. Spal & Alex and rest of The PoX   Yo ho ho ..  Spal & Alex and rest of The PoX Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:43 pm

Well I feel sobber at last after this drinking spree I love you how's your neck Alex ? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://poxmafia.com
Ripus The Pox
Leader
Ripus The Pox

PostSubject: Re: Yo ho ho .. Spal & Alex and rest of The PoX   Yo ho ho ..  Spal & Alex and rest of The PoX Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:57 pm

haha, my neck is good again:P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yo ho ho .. Spal & Alex and rest of The PoX   Yo ho ho ..  Spal & Alex and rest of The PoX Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yo ho ho .. Spal & Alex and rest of The PoX
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.poxmafia.com :: Public hyde park-
Jump to: