www.poxmafia.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application (Nyash)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mickelit

Application (Nyash) Empty
PostSubject: Application (Nyash)   Application (Nyash) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:44 pm

* How long have you played the character you are applying with? Tibia in general?
The char im currently playing is pretty fresh like 1 week, thou I've been playing Tibia since 2001(?) back and forth ofc. I just started playing again and looked for a new world to start so I'm playing in Premia atm.

* How many hours do you usually play a week?
There is no exact time I could say that I usualy play but when I play serious perhaps 4-6 hours a day... sometime alot more.

* Describe previous guilds you have been in, and your role/duties in these guilds.
I've been in sooo many guilds in my Tibian life and the roles have been many. I've(Aurelius Revolt) been a guildmember of Pox Mafia in early Aldora when we ruled the server at the very start of it until we got kicked by the other half of the server. My friend(Blink) got me in the guild, some of you might know him as Sephius Havarian from Valoria(if it's the same people as i played with in Aldora/Valoria). I didn't got to know so many of the poxes in Aldora which is a pity because i loved your style of playing.

* List any players you have in your personal black book and the reasons why.
Since I don't play in Antica atm I think this question is irrelevant.

* List any players that dislike you or hunt/have hunted you and the reasons why.
Since I don't play in Antica atm I think this question is irrelevant.

* And please tell us something about your real life. How old are you? Where do you live?
My name is Mikael currently living in Sweden(Stockholm), I'm 21 years old and studying.

P.S
I know I'm not playing in Antica and my character is low lvl but I hope you are looking for people and not characters because that's the important factor, other things can be fixed and the reason I applied is because of this thread.. forum.tibia.com/forum/?action=thread&threadid=2892800.

Kind regards,
Mike
Back to top Go down
Ripus The Pox
Leader
Ripus The Pox

PostSubject: Re: Application (Nyash)   Application (Nyash) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:57 pm

we kinda of got a recruitment stop atm dude, since we are still voting over what server to move to.

but when we decide on a server we'll get back to you.
Back to top Go down
Mickelit

PostSubject: Re: Application (Nyash)   Application (Nyash) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:29 pm

I see... Ahwell but you can drop a message here. I'll try to check the thread everyday or you could msg me on Nyash.

Yours,
Mike
Back to top Go down
Kefe
Council
Kefe

PostSubject: Re: Application (Nyash)   Application (Nyash) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:34 pm

I'm sorry to inform you but we decide to move to Azura. Good luck at Premia though!

Kind regards,
Kefe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application (Nyash)   Application (Nyash) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application (Nyash)
Page 1 of 1