www.poxmafia.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Icebeard Fizzleback's application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Go??

Icebeard Fizzleback's application Empty
PostSubject: Icebeard Fizzleback's application   Icebeard Fizzleback's application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:22 am

What's your Tibian name?
Icebeard Fizzleback

What's your vocation?
Royal Paladin

What is your current level?

What's your goal on your character?

The only goal I have, is to share my knowledge among you, aswell as to give me the oppurtunity to learn what I do not yet know. A guild for me, is about sharing. Sharing both knowledge and wisdom, within the guild.
My purpose with the game, is to reach the level and the knowledge where it feels like I have nothing left to achieve within the lands of Tibia, only to give and help. The feeling that I have done everything that I would like to do, and that there aren't anything left that grants me the interest to continue the game.

What's your favorite activity ingame?

The funniest part within the Tibian lands would be to hunt some nasty
creatures among with some friends. Also called teamhunts. Friendly chats are also something that cheers me up and keeps me in a good mood.

Why are you interested in joining us?
I am looking for a more serious guild, which this seems to be. That means
that I am looking for a guild that is well organised and without low-level
retards running around stealing peoples lootbags. A guild where everyone has a responsibilty among the others. A guild where everyone can stand up for themselves. A guild, that offers oppurtunites to guildhunts and friendly chats. A guild based on loyalty and faithfulness.

Do you know anyone in the guild?
I know Rebekkahill. He represents the guild in
a good way, which catched my interest. It felt like there was more people
like her within The Pox Society.

Are you able to follow orders?
I am willing to follow orders by any means necesarry. I will do what I can,
to stand up for the guild, and to stay loyal above all. I will do whatever is
requsted, to help my guildmates, and to always stand up for them.

History
For how long have you been playing Tibia and your present character?

I got retired 3 years ago, before that I was playing for 4 years in a row.

Currently i've played about 2 months on this character. I play in my freetime, when i'm not in school nor spending time with mates.

Do you have any problems with anyone?
I usually take care of my problems myself, and barely gets into deep
trouble. I do not have any problems with anyone by this time.

Former guilds? tell us about it and why did you leave them?
I've been in a bunch of guilds, though only one with this character.

I created the guild The Exodus Nomen when I started this character. The goal was to create some friendly chats while hunting, which cheered me up. It ended up with too many low-level characters putting me in harch situations by being threathening to random players. Since I did not take the guild serious, I did not require any applications to join it.
About my other guilds. I recently was a member of the Vagabonds, which I left yesterday because the leader (Jakpad, which I believe most of you know here) weren't much of a leader. Being rude in conversations almost every single day, blaming unrelated issues. As soon as I wrote "stop being rude." he faces me with "I will kick you" etc.

We had several long conversations about these mathers, though I was tired of him as a leader and decided I did not want to be a part of that guild nomore, even though I put my soul in for the guildmembers and the guild itself. I will ofcourse still be in contact with most of the members.
Sadly to leave that guild behind becuase of that mather.
There is much to be told about that, though it has nothing to do with this application, therefor I sence it's the best to just let it go.

About other guilds, I simply just left them since I got retired and sold
the characters. I was participating in Wars both in Hiberna and Selena back
then.

Real life

What's your first name?
Marcus

Where are you from?
Sweden

How old are you?
17 years old.

More about myself
I study Economy at a Highschool in Stockholm, the Capital of Sweden.
At weekends, i'll be happy to go to partys to get some chicks drunk, simply
said. I'm just enjoying my life. I'm spending time by studying, socialize
with friends, go to parties, and Not to forget, I use my time to level up my
Tibian character!

I am adding a little rpg-story aswell for fun! =)

Icebeard Fizzleback, The explorer.

"Edron, what a queer place. Days go by as fast as squirrels and its secrets, although dangerous, drag me down into their mysteries" I said to my self as I walked down the road.

I was heading for the shore since I was running out of fish and my belly already started roaring.

I used to hunt deer and rabbits, but I got tired of chasing them. They run like mad once I got any closer, but most of the time it was worth the chase for their meat is sweet and tender.
You won't find no better meat than the Tibian meat. I've heard of many travellers coming by sea from far away lands just to get a taste of our meat, such a delight is to be proud of and I know a lot about meat since long before I left my home to pursue my dream of becoming the most famous explorer of all times my father had a little farm in rookgaard just outside the city past the bridge.

Oh I loved rookgaard and its folk. Rook' is a croweded place, many people from other lands come to seek advice of our holy oracle for she is wise in the dealing of information regarding their future.
It is a fact that she often teleports these folk looking for a new life to other islands but it is still hard to get any words out of her holy being, not with that bad temper she's got.
Oh yes she gets mad easily, do not ever question her for they will be your last words. Any way the oracle did like me since she did teleport me to the swamp city of Venore but that's another story.

The shore was drawing nearer for I was now able to hear the waves crushing the rocks, but suddenly I stopped as I saw two men standing in the middle of the road ahead.
They had a suspicious way of talking to each other and I could see one of them was holding some sort of rock and hiding it behind his dark coat. I thank the gods for my quick reaction and sence of danger because just two seconds after I looked at them they turned around and started running towards me, laughing histerically and showing their theeth like mad dogs.

I ran like one of the rabbits that I told you before and jumped to the bushes nex to to the road. I fought with the big roots and leaves and anything that was on my way to leave the men behind butd I could still hear them shouting and coming closer and closer.

Out of luck, and perhaps not, I fell into a hole that I did not see. The Fall was not so harsh for I fell into mud. I almost passed out but I turned around and lay on the ground looking up. I could see the hole in the roof a few meters above me, far from my reach.

After a few seconds I managed to step up and walked to the nearest wall and sat down. My mind was away from this world thinking of my little farm in rookgaard and how rich are the conforts there, but soon I came back to my sences and a stronger and uneasy fear started pouring out from the cave’s wall.

The cave was dark and dirty, the smell of rotten death was curling up my nose and for a few second I almost threw up.
I stood and watched the hole in the roof and then I realised, I had no rope!
How was I going to get out? I wanted to burst into tears and cry for help but I remembered the evil Men that lurked above the cave and I realized that perhaps it was better to explore this dark place and find a way out, but the darkness soon took control of me and I had the feeling that something was watching my every move, for I saw movement all around me, still, no sound I heard...

Icebeard Fizzleback
Proud applicant of the Pox Society
Back to top Go down
Ripus The Pox
Leader
Ripus The Pox

PostSubject: Noticed.   Icebeard Fizzleback's application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:05 pm

A very well written application indeed, continue playing as you do and we'll follow your progress and talk amongst ourself about a decision.

Good luck.

-Alex
Back to top Go down
Go??

PostSubject: Re: Icebeard Fizzleback's application   Icebeard Fizzleback's application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:41 pm

Thank you Ripus, i'm waiting patiently.

Regards
Back to top Go down
Buscens
Council

PostSubject: Re: Icebeard Fizzleback's application   Icebeard Fizzleback's application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:10 pm

Lovely application Marcus !

You'll hear from us soon , take care
Back to top Go down
Go??

PostSubject: Re: Icebeard Fizzleback's application   Icebeard Fizzleback's application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:41 pm

Thank you Buscens.

If you guys have catched enough interest to let me get any sort of interview, please let me know! Since I just received the message from Hikumi and Feylamia in the guild Ancients, which would like me in. That's why I would like to know asap if I meet the requirements for your guild.

Edit: And If i do meet the requirements, I would love to know more about the guild itself. What to you stand up for? What's the main purpose of the guild etc? And related questions, To help me make up my mind.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Back to top Go down
Go??

PostSubject: Re: Icebeard Fizzleback's application   Icebeard Fizzleback's application Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:18 am

Just wanted to add, that I've joined the guild Ancients for the moment. Though it's just in the meantime while waiting for an answer from the guild Pox Society.

Still waiting patiently!

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Icebeard Fizzleback's application   Icebeard Fizzleback's application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Icebeard Fizzleback's application
Page 1 of 1