www.poxmafia.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application form

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZavoTher

Application form Empty
PostSubject: Application form   Application form Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:16 pm

How long have you played the character you are applying with? Tibia in general?

I have played on Zavo Ther from the start Feb 11 2009, but have played tibia before on some other accounts.
I did have the char Layla Jonsson when it was in lvl 30-60 but did quit tibia becous of lack of time back then,
Belive i have played since 2003-04 was the first time for me.

How many hours do you usually play a week?

I try to be online as much as possible so about 5-6 houers aday.
now the nerest 3-4 days i will be offline becous i'm moving to another apartment.

Describe previous guilds you have been in, and your role/duties in these guilds.

Did have a guild on the Bey/Sat time the guild name was Bumbibears i was just a regular member and i did like that spot.
it was about 80% rl's in that guild.

List any players you have in your personal black book and the reasons why.

I don't keep a personal black book i play this game to meet other ppl and try to have as fun as possible all the time.

List any players that dislike you or hunt/have hunted you and the reasons why.

I don't know if anyone does dislike me atm. i did have a little argument with Pesimus but it did work out well,
and that's the only one that i can remember that i did go on the wrong side with. But we are in neutral mathers now
i did make a open apology to him for my behavior.

And please tell us something about your real life. How old are you? Where do you live?

I are a boy in the age of 22 year and don't do much on my spear time for the most i play tibia or being with my girlfriend that i live with.
I live in the middle of sweden right in the middle of the forest.

well that's all for me, if you whounder anything msg me online on
Zavo Ther - Zylp - Frost forr
that's the three chars i play on.
Back to top Go down
Ripus The Pox
Leader
Ripus The Pox

Application form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application form   Application form Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:08 am

Sorry but been abit busy lately, I would also have to decline the application as we are closed for recruiting for the moment due to lately getting in a few new members already.
Back to top Go down

Application form
Page 1 of 1